Associate Director of Ethics & Compliance - FMCG Company
This position is a key enabler of principled leadership, compliance, good governance & control, driving the culture, ownership and capability of embedded Compliance and Governance in China across all segments.
Our client is a MNC FMCG Corporation.
* Conduct loss and misconduct investigations for all Units of China as per instructions from Unit Governance Committee or equivalent
* Provide investigation reports to Unit Governance Committee and propose disciplinary actions as applicable
* Maintain proper working relationship and foster networks with local law enforcement agencies and other internal/external stakeholders
* Maintain incident reporting database and case trend
* Maintain and upkeep a proper incident registration and complaint record database
* Draft strategy planning in future ethics compliance enhancement works within the organization
* Provide ethics compliance training programs to associates
* Work closely with external investigation agencies whilst engaging their services and keep track of their performance
* Assist the Unit Governance Committee or equivalent with additional assignments and projects as appropriate
* Sound communication and precise reporting skills to internal stakeholders, instrumental in dealing with external personnel and officials of law enforcement agencies
* 10 or more experience working in investigation field, experience in consumer industry is a plus.
* Professional certification in investigation field is a plus
* Former service in law enforcement (PSB) is a plus
* Experiences in security and safety areas (incl. warehouse security/ travel security) is a plus
Great working environment and caring company culture.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Miranda Wen on +86 20 2338 5741.