This role will be assisting the Finance Manager to handle the month end closing accounting transactions and maintain the regional office accounts.
Our client is a well-known in it's industry and have present in more than 100 properties. They are dedicated to promote well-being of their clients and employees. As a result of this, they have won multiple awards. Currently, they are looking for talent to join them and groom him / her to be the next successor of Finance Manager.
- Maintain full set of accounts, ensuring smooth month end closing with minimum errors within the timeline given.
- Cash flow management and handle daily finance operations by monitoring the operation costs and expenses
- Ensure billing are computed and issued accordingly
- Assist in statutory audit, compliance and banking compliance
- Handle tax report
- Prepare payment vouchers and cheques
- Must have MIN Degree in Finance / Accounting
- Minimum 3 years related working experience
- Has excellent communication skills and organization skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Competitive remuneration package
- Regional exposure
- Able to work in a energetic and dynamic environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Elaine Lai on +603 2302 4018