Payroll Specialist - Temp
Your new company
Our client is operating within an innovative industry, always striving to contribute to a sustainable future. They are on the lookout for an extremely determined and suitable Payroll Specialist who is available for an immediate start.
Your new role
As Payroll Specialist, your role will predominantly focus around high volume processing of end to end payroll for up 500 employees.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in this role, you will be experienced in the following:
- Processing end to end payroll on a fortnightly and monthly basis
- Checking and keying timesheets
- Required system: PayGlobal or Chris21
- Filling IRD documentation
- Processing new starters
- Process of any changes in conditions of employment
- Answering staff and management queries with respect to leave balances, taxation and other salary related inquiries
- Processing the remittance of payroll deductions for superannuation, kiwisaver, union membership, medical insurance and other related organisations as required
- Dealing with queries by email and phone
- Working with different excel spreadsheets
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email April Smith at April.Smith@Hays.Net.Nz.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.