Regional Category Manager, Marketing Service & Materials Procurement
Get to know our Team:
The Grab Procurement team is a young, dynamic team responsible for finding the “perfect match” between Grab and external supply base. We make impact to the business by ensuring our efforts are guided by sound understanding of the business needs and corporate goals - that we partner smartly, buy wisely, efficiently, ethically, and that we enable mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers. If you are looking for opportunities to make your mark, shape and actively contribute to transformational change in procurement, then you should join our team!
Get to know the Role:
We are looking for a Regional Category Procurement Manager to help lead the Marketing Services & Materials category in Grab. We believe a successful candidate has the Heart and Honour to wield solid procurement fundamentals into effective practice in a fast growing company; has Humility to unlearn and relearn in a dynamic environment; has Hunger to bring innovation to his/her category. If you believe you have what it takes then we’d love to hear from you!
The day-to-day activities:
- You are responsible for shaping and executing Category Strategy for Marketing Services and Materials.
- You will partner closely with Regional Marketing & Operation teams in identifying opportunities for spend effectiveness and cost efficiencies, seek measures to improve supplier performance thru contracts, new commercial models, performance management and
- You will collaborate with business partners in deploying procurement programs that will enable Speed to Market, in a Compliant way.
- You will champion Procurement Principles & Processes thru business partner trainings, related programs and practices eg. Commercial and Contracting Discipline, Vendor Due Diligence, Relationship and Performance Management
- You will lead regional sourcing with high degree of procurement technical competency, including but not limited to : issues and opportunity assessment, spend and supply base review, cost/benefit analysis, RFx (RFI/RFP/RFQ) process mastery and commercial model and contract review
- You will collaborate with Local Country Procurement Leads in operationalising Category Strategies
- You are accountable for delivery of procurement savings for your category across the region
- You make an impact by helping elevate the procurement standards and proactively identifying opportunities, taking initiative and imagination to formulate solutions
The must haves:
- You have the Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility required to work at Grab
- You are an experienced procurement professional with proven track record in managing various subcategories within marketing - agencies, production, media, goods & collaterals; Regional exposure and experience in other Indirect Categories is a plus
- You have a solid know-how of procurement fundamentals
- You take pride in your ability to build strong business / stakeholder relationships
- You lead by doing, and have servant leadership mindset.
- You are resourceful, adaptable to change, pragmatic, positive.
- You possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Grab is more than just the leading ride-hailing app in Southeast Asia. We use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments and logistics across a region of more than 620 million people. Working with governments, drivers, passengers, and charities, we aim to unlock the true potential of the region by solving problems that hinder progress. Grab began as a taxi-hailing app in 2012, but has extended its product platform to include private car services (GrabCar & GrabShare), motorcycle taxis (GrabBike), social carpooling (GrabHitch), last mile delivery (GrabExpress), food delivery (GrabFood) and a B2B service for corporate clients (Grab For Work). We are focused on pioneering new commuting alternatives for drivers and passengers with an emphasis on speed, safety, and reliability. Currently we offer services in Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam and Myanmar; however, we have R&D offices in Seattle, Beijing & Bangalore as well. If you share our vision of driving South East Asia forward, apply to join our team today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.