Head of Supply Chain/Project Management/Finance Competency - Global Delivery Centre
EY Global Delivery Services means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
As a Business Consulting Senior Manager you will report to the EY GDS Poland Consulting Leader and be responsible for managing and providing oversight of the Project and Program Management, Supply Chain and Operations, and Finance teams out of Poland.
You will provide consulting services to business leadership on IT and transformational initiatives and projects regarding industry best practices and you will help to coordinate with Business Consulting and Technology Consulting teams to integrate new solutions and the deployment of expected standards and policies into the industry and market.
You will client facing teams to provide premium solutions to customers in EMEIA, identify potential business opportunities within existing and new projects, and manage these as appropriate in line with EY’s commitments. As an influential member of the team you will also help to create a positive learning culture, coach and counsel other team members.
Skills and attributes for success:
- 15+ years working in PPM or SC&O or Finance domain
- Excellent industry experience
- 10+ years leadership and project management experience
- 10+ years’ experience in leading large scale client facing organizations
- Willingness to travel to the customers locations on as need basis
- Excellent business acumen, outstanding client relationship skills
- Sound knowledge of top-edge technology stack
- Familiar with commercial and public sector business domain
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Transformational leadership style with focus on building inclusive culture & high performing teams of global professionals
- Ability to lead with teams in different contexts & environment with an awareness of group dynamics to drive an inclusive approach
- Culturally sensitive, capable of handling interactions with a “global mind-set”
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, focus on business development & stakeholder management
- Excellent English language skills, German or other European language will be an advantage
What working at EY offers:
- Learning experience from top thought global leaders in the EY organization
- Interesting top technology transformation projects with global impact, leading based on Agile approach
- Opportunity to develop technical and non-technical skills in a truly global environment
- Variety of growth and development options
- Extensive social package including private health care, life insurance, sport groups, MultiSport, Benefitsystem, theatre and cinema tickets, shopping vouchers, etc.
- Attractive car allowance policy and well located office in Warsaw or Wroclaw with modern work environment
Build your legacy with us.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.