Intern (m/f) – Business Transformation
What if your curiosity could help build the world we all imagine?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
As part of the Business Transformation Consulting team, you will collaborate on challenging projects alongside high performing professionals from different backgrounds. Together, we will advise clients of executive level in the Financial Services and Commercial industry to improve or transform their businesses, optimize their capabilities and drive sustainable growth. All while managing risk to achieve excellence. You can expect to work with team members across various topics, including business strategy and transformation, revenue improvement, customer experience, operational efficiency, and regulatory change.
What we look for
- Currently be studying management, business administration, economics, finance or other appropriate academic majors
- Have outstanding records of academic, professional or extracurricular achievement
- Have strong analytical skills, a capacity to think strategically and superior problem-solving skills
- Be organized but also flexible, and able to tackle several challenges and manage several tasks
- Be proactive, eager to learn and grow, and with strong communication and interpersonal skills both internally and in client facing situations
- Have excellent command of Microsoft office applications
- Fluent language skills in English. French and/or German will be considered an asset
What’s in it for you
What you can expect