Finance Business Partner
Business Partner reporting into the Head of Business Partnering with responsibility for the management, budgeting and business partnering activities for a number of key departments.
The organisation is a Membership body based in South East London. The membership body is one of the largest medical bodies in the UK and is heavily involved in the national response to the Coronavirus. The company is going through a significant period of change and as a result is looking to strengthen their finance team.
The key responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner are:
- Providing support to Managers on all aspects of budgeting, financial performance reporting, forecasting and financial business analysis.
- Support the Manager to develop a series of Dashboards or other suitable reporting frameworks which provides insightful management reporting.
- To challenge business assumptions in forecasting and planning.
- Participate in a programme of cost/business reviews which delivers meaningful, timely and relevant financial business analysis. To take a key role to support the annual budgeting exercise for your business area and to develop a more responsive budgeting system which is aligned to strategic plans and delivers improved bottom line performance.
Business Partnering across multiple work streams is huge part of this role - the successful candidate must have exposure of this in a similar role. You will have a track record of engaging with management with the gravitas to support and influence decision making in the business, demonstrating tangible benefits. A self-starter approach is key, with a 'can-do' attitude and the ability to recognise opportunities and drive forward.
- The successful candidate for the Business Partner role, will be a CCAB qualified accountant with exposure to operating at similar level to the position. Ideally you will have exposure to working within the Membership, Not for Profit or Public Sector. Track record of engaging with management with the gravitas to support and influence decision making in the business, demonstrating tangible benefits. Ability to distil complex analysis and succinctly present findings. Previous experience of creating management reporting process and implementing financial controls across multiple departments.
£49,000-50,000, 26 Days Annual Leave and 9% Employer Pension contribution