EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
Working in an International team on implementation of IFRS will let you expand your knowledge in this important field and it will strengthen your position on the market in the Insurance domain in a broad sense. This specific position gives you the opportunity to interact within international environment and work with the most recognizable and influential players on the market.
As a manager responsible for implementation of IFRS standards you will take part in talks with the biggest insurance companies in Europe, you will have an opportunity to work in international teams among the highest class specialists. You will oversee the teams and work with them in order to achieve the project's intended goal – you will be taking part in the business and technological transformation of our clients.
- Analyze current state of business requirements, perform gap analysis, make recommendations for IFRS 17 solutions and design processes.
- Research, assess, analyze and functional/financial documents, reports and operational requirements for IFRS-17 (Insurance Contract), IFRS 16 (Leases), IFRS 9 Financial Instruments (Classification and Measurement) and IFRS 15 Contract Revenue.
- Review contractual agreements for the purpose of assessing criteria for financial instrument and Insurance Contract classifications.
- Provide support to the department in gathering all comparative data needed for IFRS reporting including reconciliations required to support operating results during the comparative years i.e. transition adjustments.
- Assist in identifying, developing, testing and implementing IFRS accounting operational and reporting solutions to meet financial and regulatory reporting requirements, map financial reporting processes and modify control procedures, as required.
- Prepare and consolidate IFRS related issues and procedural training documentation.
- Analyze current baseline and gaps based on leading practices, confirm the finance vision, define Finance TOM and develop roadmap for change
- Evaluate management reporting requirements, design reports to meet current reporting requirement, standardize reports and design dashboards
- Analyze current finance function process, structure and capabilities, assess current capability gaps, design future state business partnering framework
What you definitely need:
What working at EY offers:
- Opportunity to develop in a truly global environment
- Variety of platforms for upskilling including but not limited to Udemy, on-site trainings, language classes
- Flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- Modern and well located office in Warsaw or Wroclaw
- Non-wage benefits: private health care for you and your family, life insurance, MultiSport card, theatre and cinema tickets, shopping vouchers etc.
- Interesting top technology transformation projects with global impact
If it all sounds exciting to you - we are looking forward to seeing you on board.
Apply now to make your mark.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.