Commercial Finance Manager
Kerry offer the industry's largest portfolio of Taste & Nutrition System and Functional Ingredients & Additives, serving the Global Food, Beverage and Pharmaceutical industries. We work with the world's top Retailers and Manufacturing companies to produce some of the best private-label products and tailored Food & Beverage solutions on the market. We also work with the leading Food Service chains helping deliver appetising, relevant and innovative custom solutions, using our expertise in new product development, production and commercialization.
Our Values: Courage | Enterprising Spirit | Inclusiveness | Open-mindedness | Ownership
About the role
If you are an amazing finance talent who wants to make great things happen at an amazing company then keep reading.
- This is a critical role primarily focusing on developing Kerry industry business growth in China.
- A passion for motivating world class, high-performing teams.
- Lead the FS commercial team to provide timely information on pricing and costing to the sales team
- Perform a close follow up and support on on-going projects by providing timely and accurate financial support
- Provide overall guidance on pricing strategy to maximize margin for FS team
- Perform timely margin review and management with the rest of the management team to drive growth
- Making sure sales model is in compliance with GAAP
- Lead the process of forecasting and budgeting, commercial target setting up for FS commercial team
- Prepare rolling forecast and analyze ECommerce monthly P&L vs Budget, call up monthly EC meeting and evaluate risks/ opportunities, assist to maximize channel profits, also analyze and fcst EC sales expenses & brand building fee of all channels.
- Monitor EC sales expenses & brand building fee reimbursement policy, improve payment process
- Control all the settlements for EKA, B2C and E-distributors on different channels, provide insightful support to business partners.
- Lead by examples and fully engage the team to deliver results while strike a good work/life balance by improving team overall skills and streamline the process to increase efficiency and defining clear roles
- Other responsibilities assigned by supervisor
Qualifications and skills
- ACCA/CPA/CIMA qualified, or technically proficient
- 8+ years experience in FP&A, Commercial business partner experience will be a plus, similar industry background will be a plus
- Good English read & write skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the team and the rest of the management team, comfortable in presentation and lead business discussions
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to streamline process to be efficient and proactive
- Excellent analytical skill and using the data to make business recommendations
- Experienced in ECommerce related financial project management
- Advanced Excel skills essential and knowledge of SAP
- Astute business and commercial acumen
- Results driven – is focused and driven to deliver agreed deadlines
- Displays confidence, energizes and inspires others
- Able to work under high pressure
- Demonstrates the flexibility and adaptability to be successful in a changing environment
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.