Finance & Accounting Specialist
Accenture Central Holding Controllership (CHC) entities are set up to incorporate, to finance, to participate in, to manage and to supervise enterprises and companies. This role will join the existing CHC team in Dublin providing additional support to the CHC entities.
The responsibilities of the Finance Specialist will be
- Analytical and computer skills preferably MS Office
- Competent with Excel and Access
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and flexibility
- Customer focused
- Sense of responsibility, initiative and high quality work standards
- Strong team working skills
- Prior experience of SAP an advantage
- Fluency in English is required
- Degree in Business, Finance or equivalent qualification would be preferable.
- Min. 3+ years’ experience in an accounting environment
- Professionally qualified or pursuing qualification - ACA, ACCA, CIMA or relevant experience
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.