Sr. Tax Administrator
Responsible for consulting on special client/partner planning projects for the most complex products within an area. Conducts training classes and represents the bank on audits and client meetings. Provides assistance in tax law and reviews a variety of tax products (i.e., fiduciary, estate, personal, and corporate) within a specific area. Assists in ensuring that the corporation and its subsidiaries are in compliance with tax laws and regulations.
- Reviews and consults on tax products, compliance issues, and planning and research projects.
- Assists in ensuring that the corporation and its subsidiaries are in compliance with tax laws.
- Reviews and prepares tax products in compliance with tax laws.
- Conducts training sessions, provides guidance to tax staff, represents the bank in meetings, and audits as needed.
- Interacts with internal/external sources including attorneys, auditors, accountants, federal, and state tax authorities, clients'' banks, insurance companies, and partners.
- Interprets new laws and regulations on taxation.
- Provides solutions to the most complex, highly sensitive problems.
- Works on various software systems within a group.
5-7 years of related tax experience. Knowledge of one or more tax areas
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.