Senior SAP FICO Consultant
EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 40 000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to external clients from all over the world.
Right now, we are looking for a SAP FI/CO Senior Consultant to join our EY GDS Advisory team focused on providing cutting – edge IT solutions dedicated to the biggest market players in EMEA region.You’ll be working with state-of-the-art technologies in the area of SAP FICO. The idea is to deliver business advisory services in the field of transformation and enterprise management systems; implement the newest SAP FICO solutions and manage the quality of implementation projects.
Your key responsibilities:
- You’ll be supporting the biggest SAP implementation in the world
- You’ll enthusiastically enhance your core SAP technology knowledge and experience
Skills and attributes for success:
- About 5+ years of experience in SAP FI/CO implementation in areas such as AP, AR, GL, Cost Center, etc.
- Experience in data migration
- Knowledge about system enhancements
- Strong team work skills
- Experience in standard project tasks: Test cases, analysis, documentation
- Higher Education Degree
- Excellent English verbal and written communication
What working at EY offers:
- Opportunity to develop technical and non-technical skills in a truly global environment
- Variety of platforms for upskilling including but not limited to Udemy, SAP Learning HUB, on-site trainings, language classes
- Flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- Modern and well located office in Warsaw or Wroclaw
- Non-wage benefits: private health care for you and your family, life insurance, MultiSport card, theatre and cinema tickets, shopping vouchers etc.
- Interesting top technology transformation projects with global impact
Join us in building a better working world.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.