EY is looking for a specialist for the position of Intern to M&A Group, within the Strategy and Transactions Department. By becoming a part of EY, you will join a fast growing and dynamically developing department that is one of the key players in the Ukrainian market.
We invite you to become part of a dynamically developing group; a wide spectrum of professional services enables new employees to gain valuable and versatile experience and to choose independently in the future priority directions for development. By becoming part of EY you will be given interesting and promising work, dynamic career growth, training and professional development in a major international company that is the leader in its field.
Your key responsibilities
- Collecting data and participating in drafting informational memorandums, teasers and other marketing materials
- Conducting market and industry analysis
- Participating in preparing financial models and valuation of business
- Cold calls and contacting investors from long list on the assigned projects
- Collecting information on potential investors to finalize the long and short list of investors
- Participation in negotiations with potential investors during M&A process
- Skilled PC user (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong communication and presentation skills, professional attitude
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy with ability to see the overall picture
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and work
- Leadership ability
To qualify for the role you must have
- Finance or Economics Degree
- Strong analytical skills, experience in business valuation, preparation of industry & company researches, investment memos and teasers
- Solid understanding of corporate finance concepts such as WACC, DCF, IRR, NPV, ROI, etc.
- Fluent in English/Ukrainian/Russian
Ideally, you will also have
- Western education / CFA (complete or close to completion)
What working at EY offers
EY provides its employees with a broad package of compensation, an additional week of leave, the opportunity to engage in professional training, as well as a whole number of specialised programmes designed to support the physical and social well-being of employees.
Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around. Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career. The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
About EYAs a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours t o build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.