IFS - Financial Technical Analyst - Senior Associate - Dubai
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & Summary
We currently have opportunities for a professional and motivated candidate with existing ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)/FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis) experience to work within the finance function supporting the Middle East region. We would like to hear from individuals with experience in reporting or management information roles in finance. Prior experience working in an FP&A environment of a large firm in diverse locations would be particularly attractive.
The team covers a number of reporting requirements in the firm. The FP&A team supports the structuring, integrity and management of all data inputs from core finance systems and the business. It is responsible for managing the entire budget process liaising with the business providing a “single version of the truth” to end users.
Ensures completion of deliverables on time and with adherence to PwC approved accounting principles, established procedures, departmental guidelines, and regulatory requirements applicable to the work.
- Responsible for the different systems, business processes, best system practices that are under the responsibility of the FP&A team
- Responsible for the reporting portals, systems and practices followed by the FP&A team.
Business Application Support:
- Escalating any technical matters identified to IT teams and working closely with IT on resolving these issues.
- Working with other members of the FP&A Team in producing reports for the business
- Assisting the business in accessing reports from the firm’s reporting portals
- Responsible for assisting other team members to achieve wider FP&A objectives within a technical capacity.
- Minimum of a College education with a focus in Business or Management Information.
- Fluency in spoken and written English with excellent communication skills, proficiency in Arabic is an advantage.
- 5+ years demonstrated experience in management information reporting environments.
- Proficiency in computer operations
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong SQL skills
- SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) knowledge required
- Ideally SSIS and SSAS knowledge
- Ideally previous use of Data Visualisation tools (Qlik/Power BI/Tableau)
- Good calculation and analytical skills, prefered if financial related experience(s)
- Alteryx and PowerQuery knowledge is desired.
- Ability to maintain a strong working relationship with colleagues across the function
- Excellent communications skills in English, including written communication skills
- Good organization and office management skills to ensure coverage of workload, time management skills and proactivity needed
- Good decision making skills
- Capability to work well in a team
- Good liaison skills, with the ability to maintain geographical relationships
- Excellent level of accuracy to a high level of detail
- Good customer service skills
- Strong work ethic.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.