Risk and Compliance Senior Manager
EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
We are offering you a demanding role of Risk and Compliance Senior Manager. You will provide assurance to the business and management board of GDS Poland in regards to effective management of risk compliance and control mechanisms across GDS Poland. This role will directly report to the GDS Poland Leader.
- Drive strengthening of the existing processes and control framework and/or identify gaps, improvements etc.
- Conduct ongoing review and evaluation of the framework in respect to compliance with policies, procedures, laws and regulations to minimize exposure to risks
- Plan and perform ongoing reviews of processes and controls embedded in service delivery to assure they are designed appropriately, implemented effectively, and operating as intended
- Fully manage execution of the assigned reviews: coordinate work of the team members during the various phases of reviews, ensure ongoing compliance with methodology and quality standards manage respective budget and resources as applicable
- Provide meaningful data analysis, issue tracking and reporting
- Closely collaborate with management on any issues and risks
- Support assessment of the business environment by collecting and analyzing compliance/risk information etc.
- Keep up-to-date with emerging knowledge, trends and lessons learned around Risk and Compliance and predict how these will evolve in response to changes in the business environment
- Support driving Risk and Compliance awareness culture across GDS Poland
What you definitely need:
- Minimum 5 years of experience of managing and delivering internal audits from planning to reporting
- Professional certification e.g. CIA is preferred
- Strong analytical thinking - Internal Audit and/or Risk Management experience
- Highly developed verbal communication in English language
- Detail oriented and eager to analyze and solve complex process cases
- Exceptional customer service skills, including responsiveness and commitment to quality
- Able to manage senior stakeholder relationship
- Able to work independently and drive results
- Strong team player with ability to manage people in a way that promotes collaboration
- Strong and highly-motivated work ethic and ability to perform well prioritized tasks in a fast-paced environment
What working at EY offers:
- Opportunity to develop in a truly global environment
- Variety of platforms for upskilling including but not limited to Udemy, on-site trainings, language classes
- Flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- Modern and well located office in Warsaw or Wroclaw
- Non-wage benefits: private health care for you and your family, life insurance, MultiSport card, theatre and cinema tickets, shopping vouchers etc.
- Interesting top technology transformation projects with global impact
If it all sounds exciting to you - we are looking forward to seeing you on board.
Apply now to make your mark.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.