FS Operations Consulting – Consultant to Senior Manager - Dublin
Do you have a passion for helping organisations maximise operational efficiency, embrace the digital agenda and create great customer and employee experiences? Do you have prior experience in a strategy, operations or change delivery role within consulting or the Financial Services industry? Are you looking for strong career development, with an opportunity to learn from highly talented people and want to benefit from the support of a global organisation and network?
At EY, we are sure that irrespective of the reasoning behind considering a new role with us, becoming a part of our strong financial services team may be the ideal career move for you.
Our Operations Consulting team works with financial services clients to reimagine and redesign the inner workings of their operations, enabling them to deliver on their corporate strategy, achieve cost and performance efficiencies and identify and capture growth opportunities for the future.
We are currently seeking to hire Operations Consultants across Consultant, Senior Consultant, Manager and Senior Manager levels.
Your key responsibilities
Within Operations Consulting, you'll work as part of a high-performing team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping financial services organisations solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. On a typical day, you will have the opportunity to:
- Utilise your skills in the areas of structured problem solving, business analysis, analytics, design thinking and lean process improvement to help our clients drive profitability and performance through the business operations
- Engage directly with senior client stakeholders to drive business outcomes, including the facilitation of client interviews, workshops and project governance sessions
- Be involved in projects across the end-to-end project lifecycle, from business case development to project and execution and close-out
- Draw on EY’s unique capabilities in Customer Experience, Digital, Programme Management, Technology and Risk and experience from our global consulting network
- Work with a global team of experts to develop unique, innovative and game-changing solutions as well as benefitting from best-in-class operations focused training and development
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong understanding of core business operations gained through involvement/ delivery of projects across areas such as strategy, operating model design, customer experience design, lean process improvement, workforce productivity, organisational design and transformation design and delivery
- Exceptional problem-solving ability including logical reasoning, creative thinking and the ability to untangle complex issues
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical and financial modelling skills
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing
- A solid team player who’s also an independent thinker
- Deadline-driven, highly organised and able to multitask
To qualify for the role you must have
What we look for
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.