ENO: Intercompany Accounting #157421
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- Responsible for preparation of Pass through reconciliation process to be submitted to senior business partners
- Responsible for accurate and timely clearing of the control account for the month end.
- Liaise different business partners to understand their data requirement and work towards meeting those requirements
- Responsible to liaise with the data providers for the accurate inputs with respect to the Lease Contracts
- Substantiation of balances under ownership as per the requirement of Operational Risk team.
- Understanding and calculating the accounting of leases as per IFRS 16
- Preparation of journal entries relating to Lease Accounting.
- Require to perform month on month variance analysis on PL & balance sheet.
- Liaising with SOX team and provide the required details to perform the SOX test every month.
- Ensure that SOPs (standard operating procedures) are developed and kept up to date for all processes
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application
- CA with 3-4 years of proven experience in Financial accounting and reporting
- Knowledge of USGAAP and IFRS accounting
- Have strong accounting and analytical skills and ensure that BAU tasks are completed in time
- Phenomenal communication skills
- Flexible to work in different time zones
- Ability to adopt changes.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Peoplesoft Application knowledge is added advantage
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time under pressure with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.