Group Reporting Specialist #159084
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- The opportunity to become part of our global Group Finance team with senior management exposure, providing transparent and reliable information to the Executive Board, the Board of Directors and other stakeholders and optimizing the use of financial resources
- Responsibility for the regular reporting to the Credit Suisse Executive Board. This includes the analysis of business results and the drafting of comments and key messages to enable the offering of greater transparency over the Credit Suisse financial results, trends, performance indicators and efficiency measures
- Responsibility for regular financial updates to the Group CFO as well as performing ad hoc financial analysis to support senior managements' business requirements
- Responsibility over regular as well as ad hoc reporting to the regulators (primarily the FINMA). Participation in the quarterly and annual external reporting process
- The role includes regular contact with divisional and regional controlling teams around the world as well as with subject matter experts in matters such as Capital Management, Treasury, Financial Accounting. It also includes the enhancement of the products, process improvements and coordination with partners
- Information Design: Active involvement in and lead of projects related to design of new reports, redesign of existing report to reflect changing information requirements, and involvement in the migration of existing reports to an online platform
- Being an active member of a diverse team in an international environment
- University degree or equivalent, preferably in Business Administration and/or Finance
- A minimum of 2-4 years of Management Accounting experience, ideally gained within the Financial Services industry
- Finance qualification such as CMA, CIMA, Chartered Accountancy or equivalent is a plus
- Positive attitude, eagerness to learn, focused on continuous improvements of the current process governance and execution, including enhancing tools and systems
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- You have a strong proficiency in Excel, skills in Essbase a plus
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Convincing personality with distinct high-quality attitude, customer focus and willingness to go the extra mile during peak times
Are you a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and passionate about teamwork? Then we are sure that you would be an excellent fit for the team!
Mr. N. Scialom would be delighted to receive your application.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.