PMO Analyst Banking – Financial Services Consulting - Dublin
EY is the only major professional services firm with an integrated Financial Services (FS) practice across Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa (EMEIA). We connect our Asset Management, Banking and Capital Markets and Insurance clients to 6,500 talented people from 12 countries and 35,000 Financial Services colleagues around the world.
Join EY Ireland and you’ll work in international teams, experiencing growth and change right across this diverse region. You’ll be working with the best people on the most complex financial service issues, helping to shape the future of financial services
Your key responsibilities
Purpose & Accountability:
- You will manage the project management office, delivering all PMO activities for one or more projects as required.
- Apply PMO practices and processes ensuring that the project is consistently following client methodology and tools.
- Maintain accurate financial reporting on client systems.
- Ensure all invoices from vendors are processed on a timely basis and in line with agreed accounting treatment.
- Manage spend allocation across high level categories (capital/revenue, internal/external etc.)
- Vendor and Resource management.
Skills and attributes for success
- You will track, monitor, advise and maintain status and actions across Budget, Risks, Issues, Dependencies and Benefits
- You will prepare monthly Cost Forecasts and Actual Variance analysis, resolving any data gaps and escalating variances as required
- Follow operational and escalation procedures and guidelines
- You will collaborate across Business, IT and Finance parts of the business
- Minute and support governance meetings, in line with project methodologies
- Ensure appropriate materials are prepared and communicated on time within the governance guidelines
Level of Influence:
- Communicate and present project information to project team, finance and other stakeholders
To qualify for the role you must have
- 3+ years’ experience in a Project Management Office or Business Analyst role.
- Experience in Financial Services.
- Project Management accreditation preferred.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills essential.
- Ability to positively engage and develop relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and uncertainty.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Previous experience managing budgets preferable
What we look for
- Proficient in the use of Project Management tools and systems
- Experience with CA’s Project Portfolio Management software package would be an advantage
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.