US UK Tax Manager
My client is looking for a US / UK Tax manager to sit within the US tax division
They are a top 10/top 6 accountancy firm
Forward thinking accountancy firm that is listed within the top 10 accountancy ranks.
You will be joining one of the largest specialist Professional Services tax team. They serve a wide variety of clients within the sector, including law firms, consultants, recruiters, architects and property services firms, as well as financial services businesses. They also look after their Partners and Senior Executives.
DescriptionThis role involves providing US Tax services to a variety of European Investment Fund clients. The team provide advisory and compliance services to European Investment Fund clients which have US investors and/or investments in the US.
The individual would help to organise the client compliance process, involving close liaison with the management team and clients, as well as working cross service teams to assist the US Private Client US tax offering.
In addition, the individual will be involved with the team to provide tax advisory services, working alongside senior members of the tax team.
The client base will provide you with a fantastic opportunity to work on a challenging and varied portfolio, delivering tax reporting, compliance and advisory services both in the UK and internationally. Key to the role is for the individual to be able to pro-actively manage their own workload, communicating with directors/partners on a regular basis. This is essential due to the size and nature of the team. Furthermore, the individual will be expected to be able to consider and highlight further opportunities to develop new work.
ProfileWe're looking for someone with
- Qualified to practice US tax i.e. an Enrolled Agent (EA) or CPA.
- Involvement in tax advisory projects.
- Ability to manage a large client portfolio.
- Some involvement in business development activities with new and/or existing clients.
- Experience of dealing with client senior management.
- Self-motivated with excellent communication.
- Experience of supervising junior staff.
- A commitment to technical and personal development, with the drive and ambition to progress and fulfil your full potential.
- Capable of and proactively interested in developing a clear understanding of a diverse range of complex US technical tax work.
- Can demonstrate you have gained tax experience and operated at a similar level within a practice partnerships and/or private equity funds and management structures.
Competitive salary and package