Finance Associate – Internship
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
HPE’s intern program has a strong focus on providing a broad range of courses, coaching, mentoring and stretch assignment opportunities. Whether we're developing infrastructure for emerging nations, using nanotechnology to reinvent computing, setting the standard for online security, or interpreting large datasets to treat disease, the work HPE people do changes everything. We use technology to help our customers fulfil their potential. We help you realize your potential by providing an environment where you'll be empowered and inspired to do the best work of your life.
The Finance team manages the overall financial impact of organizational decisions and activities in order to improve HPE's business performance. Finance is a global resource shared by all parts of our business to help them become better managed and control their accounting flows. We provide strategic financial consultancy and training, manage accounting transactions, and ensure that we all comply with legal, tax and internal requirements.
How you will mark:
- Providing accurate and timely financial information to management (decision support, business planning)
- Developing profitability models for new projects and products (NPV, IRR)
- Analyzing and interpreting financial results and forecasts (variance analysis, P&L impact)
- Providing key business and financial guidance to the organization (budgeting and forecasting)
- Identifying and handling critical financial and business issues (contract review and negotiation, portfolio analysis)
- Working with cross-functional teams on new product development (pricing, cost impact, investment analysis)
- Must be currently enrolled in Bachelor's or Master's Degree program in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or Economics.
- Business acumen and ability to partner with business leaders
- Strong PC and database knowledge and project/process management skills
- Results-oriented and champion of change
- Committed to quality and integrity
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.