Customer Account Specialist
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Customer account position manages the customer lifecycle and collection process. The Customer Account Specialist (CAS) monitors, reports, document and resolve payment deviations (payment delays). The CAS will serve as the accounts receivable point of contact for the customer, resolving any invoicing and payment queries and ensuring the customer has an effortless customer experience. The CAS will be responsible for meeting the company’s AR targets, the role will work very closely with the customer’s accounts payable team to ensure payment, and with internal functions to ensure all invoice payments are applied and closed.
How you will mark:
• Deliver customer experience within the lifecycle processes o Service requests of customers through different access channels (email, phone, post, customer portal)
- Build and maintain strong internal and external customer relationships.
- Demonstrate understanding of customer infrastructure, processes, and key customer contacts
- Support Total Customer Experience
• Collection & Delinquency Management
- Prepare monthly collection strategies and establish action plan to meet/exceed metrics
- Report progress during AR review meetings and effectively forecast month-end metric results
- Manage collection balances per Customer
- Target Open A/R > 30, 60, 90,180 days
- Ensure Cash Allocation & Suspense management are managed timely and accordingly to policies and procedures
- Document all collection activities in required applications
- Communicate/escalate to CRM / PRM any customer changes quickly, consistently and effectively
- Collaborate and engage with team members providing valuable input for customer projects/solutions
- May act as a team or project leader validating deliverables and team decision making processes
- Provides guidance and leadership to all colleagues
• First or second level university degree or equivalent experience
• At least 1-2 years related experience in customer service position
• Collection experience preferred or relevant experience (financial, customer service/customer delivery)
• Strong verbal skills resulting in successful collection of fees and timely management of returns
• Working knowledge of the field of Customer experience relations
• Demonstrate verbal and written communication and customer service skills
• Good working knowledge in Microsoft Office (Advanced Excel, Word, Outlook, Power-point)
• Effective organization, time management, prioritization, follow-up and execution skills
• Effective problem solving and issue resolution skills
• Strong Enterprise Contributor skills to drive to the best business outcome for the customer and the company as a whole
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and shared values/ purpose, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexibility/ work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.