Working closely with the Global CFO and local Managing Director you will lead the finance function in Australia and support the growth of the company.
A leading international business, based in the USA; this organisation came to Australia 2 years ago and is making great strides in establishing themselves in the local market. With a current headcount of just 15 people, the organisation is operating a lean and highly effective support office in the market as they look to expand their presence. Operating in a high growth and profitable segment of the consumer goods market the organisation sells directly into leading retail clients across Australia.
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team, initially 1 FTE.
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting and presenting it to the Managing Director and CFO
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
- Overseeing all Payroll and company policies, liaising with Head of HR and Managing Director
- Preparation and finalisation of all Key account Trading terms and agreements
- Working collaboratively with Supply Chain and Customer Service areas in monitoring local operations and logistics and costings vs budget
- Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information and predicting future financial trends
- Developing strategies that work to minimise financial risk
- Attendance to all planning meetings to monitor inbound inventory, performance of brands, key lines etc
- Day to Day understanding of Power BI/Forecasting by Retailer, Brand etc
- All typical accounting and finance activities such as Bank Reconciliation, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Credit Management, Tax returns and Audit
- CA/CPA Qualified (Or Equivalent)
- Previous experience leading the finance function of an SME in a hands on and full function role
- A track record in partnering international stakeholders, ideally including the USA
- Consumer Goods industry experience either from distribution, wholesale or retail environments
- A highly collaborative working style
- Agile and adaptable you will be experienced and comfortable working within an entrepreneurial or start-up working environment
- An excellent balance of technical accounting and commercial advisory skills, with past experience partnering a CEO or Managing Director in growing a successful business
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Convenient location close to major transport links in Macquarie Park NSW
- An exciting growth journey in a 'start-up' environment
- Leading products and a well resourced by the established and market leading parent company
- $180,000 - $200,000 plus superannuation plus bonus (depending on experience)
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.