Assistant Accountant position working for one of the leading Wealth Management firms in the heart of Central London. 1-3 years Financial Services experience is essential for this position.
Leading Wealth Management firm with over 30 offices across the world. This client offers clear progression routes and full study support.
- Preparing key calculations such as loan interest, management fees and deferred transactions
* Preparing and posting journals for all accounting transactions in to the SUN accounting software
* Preparing bank reconciliations
* Preparing bank payments and preparing the related checks and support
* Preparing quarterly investor reports
* Preparing draft financial statement documents
* Completing due diligence and permanent file processes
* Actively organising the timelines for key deliverables
* Preparing the VAT returns
* Preparing investor, notices and calculations for capital calls, partnership capital accounts and distributions
* Preparing responses to investor queries
* Drive client audit work and liaising with auditors.
- 1-3 years experience within Financial Services is essential
- Degree educated with A's or B's at A level.
- Active ACCA or CIMA studiers
- Be able to effectively contribute to and learn from a close knit team
- Be adaptable and able to solve practical problems typical of dealing with client work
- Have the ability to perform tasks, calculations and communicate clearly in excel, word and other professional packages
- Be organised and able to work to tight and competing deadlines
- £27,000 - £30,000
- Full study support
- Full benefits package (including private healthcare, dental insurance, etc)
- Clear progression routes.