P2P Accounts Payable clerk
This role, P2P Accounts Payable clerk , is specifically looking for a candidate with Procure to Pay experience.
It is an excellent opportunity to work for a high end property company based in the City of London. Our client are looking for a candidate with at least 3 years experience in Accounts Payable.
The role will be interviewing next week and can wait for a maximum of 2 weeks notice.
Our client are a large property company based in the City of London. They are looking for a P2P specialist due to a new P2P system being implemented.
They are also expanding in size and are therefore looking to recruit an Accounts Payable clerk with SAP.
This role, P2P Accounts Payable clerk, involves:
- P2P experience is vital
- Assisting in implementing a new P2P system and new processes
- Implementing a NO PO NO PAY system
- End to end AP processing
- Ensuring supplier and internal queries are resolved and credit notes are received and posted
- Working with P2P software for efficient posting of documents
- Assisting in the digitising process of the AP function - scanning invoices in to ensure they become digital
- Working with other teams and networking across the business to ensure expenditure is correctly authorised
- Processing employee expenses
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Providing commentary on the aged invoices, and reviewing the aged creditors
- Accountancy focused and financial service backed
- Based in the City of London
- Interview next week
- 1 - 2 weeks notice
The candidate we are looking for, P2P Accounts Payable clerk , must:
1. Have P2P experience
2. Have at least 3 years AP experience
This is an excellent opportunity for a competent, switched on and highly articulate candidate to work for one of the best property companies in the UK.