Accounts Payable clerk with SAP from Property
This role, Accounts Payable clerk with SAP from Property, is an excellent opportunity to work for a high end property company based in the City of London.
Our client are looking for a candidate with at least 3 years experience in Accounts Payable, ideally with SAP.
The role will be interviewing next week and can wait for a maximum of 2 weeks notice.
Our client are a large property company based in the City of London.
They are expanding in size and are therefore looking to recruit an Accounts Payable clerk with SAP.
Candidates will need at least 3 years experience in AP.
This role, Accounts Payable clerk with SAP from Property , involves:
- End to end AP processing
- Ensuring supplier and internal queries are resolved and credit notes are received and posted
- Working with P2P software for efficient posting of documents
- Assisting in the digitising process of the AP function - scanning invoices in to ensure they become digital
- Working with other teams and networking across the business to ensure expenditure is correctly authorised
- No PO no pay policy
- Processing employee expenses
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Providing commentary on the aged invoices, and reviewing the aged creditors
- Accountancy focused and financial service backed
- SAP is vital
- Based in the City of London
- Interview next week
- 1 - 2 weeks notice
The candidate we are looking for, Accounts Payable clerk with SAP from Property , will:
1. Have at least 3 years AP experience
2. Have worked on SAP
3. Have worked in the Property sector
This is an excellent opportunity for a competent, switched on and highly articulate candidate to work for one of the best property companies in the UK.