Senior Project Accountant
Michael Page are partnering with an exciting Not for profit client to recruit a Senior Project Accountant,this is a great opportunity for someone wanting to take the next step in their career.
The client is a leading organisation in the Public Sector, who believe in staff development and want to make an improvement in their specialist area.
The key responsibilities for the Senior Project Accountant are:
- The position holder will be responsible for improving the information flow of the organisations financial data, identifying and implementing opportunities to improve the financial processes and controls.
- This role works across multiple divisions including Support Services, Projects and Corporate Operations and will be responsible for business partnering and estimating and critiquing business spend to ensure our spend is controlled and our projections are realistic.
To be successful in applying for this role you will be:
- A Qualified Accountant
- Possess extremely good excel skills (manipulation and management of big data, formulae, SQL links)
- Visual basic code writing would be beneficial but not essential.
- Worked in an organisation with a high number of users, sites and income streams.
- Experience producing Power BI reports.
£43- 50,000 DOE+ 25 days annual leave + Pension + Continuous Training and development + Flexible working