Country Tax Lead
This position will be responsible for supporting the tax management of the company including planning, accounting, filing, and reporting process and will be reporting to the Regional CFO.
Our client is a multinational company with strong record both globally and locally.
- Take the lead in managing tax audit process and timely engage relevant stakeholders including consultants to support the process including data collection and timely escalation of issues to relevant stakeholders
- Ensure that the organization meets its tax obligations & objectives complying with all relevant laws and regulations.
- Support strategic tax planning to minimize risks and optimize tax costs.
- Perform all tax compliance routines (accurately and on time) related to Corporate Income Tax, withholding taxes, VAT and all other applicable indirect taxes.
- Has a good working knowledge of tax reporting under Indonesian GAAP and IFRS.
- Works closely with HQ with regard to Indonesian effect of global transfer pricing therefore experience in Transfer Pricing is essential.
- Ensure that all tax returns, tax declarations, and other required reports are submitted accurately and on time.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance or full professional qualification (e.g. CPA, CMA, CA)
- Minimum 10-15 years of working experience with a combination of professional working experience in Big 4 firm and currently holding the most senior tax role in any leading corporation in Indonesia
- Having Tax Brevet A & B
- Ideally should have USKP certified
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have extensive experience in dealing with tax authorities and regulators on tax audits (field and desk audit)
- Opportunity to join Multinational company
- Attractive remuneration package
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Keely Malinda on +62 21 2958 8874.