Audit and Accounts Senior
Assisting partners in the delivery of statutory audits and accounts preparation services for a variety of client sectors.
A top 20 accountancy firm who have a good reputation for providing clients with a tailored and well-advised service for statutory audits in particular. The firm cover all industries giving the successful candidate autonomy and scope for fantastic career progression.
Our London client is a well-established firm that are still seeing continued growth nationally which is how this new role has come to the market.
The successful Audit and Accounts Senior will be running multiple assignments at any one time and will be responsible for the Planning and delivery of audit/accounts assignments from start to finish. You will liase with and support your team to delegate tasks effectively to complete the audit assignments in line with the set time frames.
You will be the Audit Senior in charge and should enjoy building client relationships and looking for new business opportunities
You will be responsible for completing the audit file and presenting to Partners.
- Have previous team leadership experience and be able to supervise and support teams on-site whilst reviewing work in a constructive manner.
- Practical experience working with the SME and OMB market is essential: planning, budgeting and preparation, identifying key risks and executing the audit on/off client sites where necessary
- You should keep your knowledge and experience of auditing standards up to date
- Significant prior experience of completing statutory company and LLP accounts preparation under UK GAAP
- Experience of preparing and auditing consolidated accounts
- Competitive salary
- Guided training and career progression
- Good work-life balance
- A list of benefits will be provided on successful applications