- Initially 3 months with the possibility to extend
- $34ph to $38ph plus superannuation
- Northern suburbs, parking available
A well-known Non-profit organisation are eagerly looking for a skilled Assistant Accountant to join them for initially a period of 3 months, based in the Northern suburbs they have parking available and can offer an element of flexibility when it comes to your hours.
Their core values are a continual focus for all employees and therefore it is important that the successful candidate aligns with them too. This is a lovely opportunity to work closely within a dedicated and dynamic finance team but as always as it is a temporary assignment you must be available to be considered.
Reporting to the Accountant, your key duties will include the following:
- Bank & Credit Card reconciliations
- Assistance in the co-ordination & completion of the month end process
- Weekly dashboard reporting
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Maintenance of Fixed asset register
- Ad hoc administrative & reporting duties as required
Your ProfileOur client is after a highly organised, reliable and enthusiastic Assistant Accountant who has a strong eye for detail, excellent communication skills as you will be required to liaise with clients via telephone and email; as well as the ability to work autonomously. It will also be necessary for you to have a minimum of 5 years of proven experience in a similar position and be part CA/CPA qualified. Previous experience working for a NFP would also be beneficial.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth