Financial Services Assurance - Senior Associate
A career at PwC is more than “just” a job. It’s about being part of a culture that is committed to making a difference for each other, our clients, and our community — by empowering you to be the best version of yourself and investing in your growth. You’ll be able to develop as a leader, be well-connected, work in a great environment, explore our benefits and make a positive contribution.
With PwC, you’ll ignite a meaningful career while being supported by a strong coaching and people-oriented culture, our Flex policies (Flex Space, Flex Dress and Flex Time), innovative learning and development programs (training programs, digital upscaling) as well as our secondment opportunities. If you would like to be involved in activities outside of work, you can join our Sports and Recreational Club, Toastmasters and more!
How will you value-add?
Our Financial Services Assurance team is a multi-disciplinary team of proven professionals dedicated to this sector and our specialist knowledge and expertise enables us to provide our clients with insights into marketplace developments and global opportunities. We are Asia’s leading financial services practice and our firm is offering you an exceptional opportunity to work for top blue chip clients in this sector.
to assist with participating in a broad range of statutory audit assignments for our Banking & Capital Markets, Insurance and Asset Management clients. Together we can build trust in society and solve important problems.
- Involvement in a broad range of statutory audit assignments for our financial services clients
- Potential involvement in selected advisory assignments which could include providing advice on accounting for complex arrangements and instruments, internal control & risk management reviews, financial due diligence and transactions support (amongst others)
- Degree holder in any discipline
- Professionally qualified preferred
- Min. 2 years and above of relevant experience with an international public accounting firm, with extensive experience in statutory and regulatory audits of Banking & Capital Markets, Insurance and Asset Management clients
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent team working skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified due to the high number of applicants for this role.