Leading Logistics, Distribution and Supply Chain business in Milton Keynes are on the hunt for a progressive Scheduler to join their growing team.
We are partnering exclusively with a well established Logistics, Distribution and Supply Chain business in Milton Keynes. Continued growth and enhanced customer offering has lead to a number of internal promotions, creating this need within the team.
- Work with the Engineering Manager to deliver all elements within the Engineering Plan.
- Assist in implementation of an effective Engineering Planning System that maximises utilisation of resources.
- Produce a weekly engineering schedule to ensure maintenance is executed to the highest of standards and delivers asset reliability.
- Measure and publish engineering KPI's weekly.
- Manage, track and report engineering spend
- Match invoices
- Support in the Implementation of an effective engineering stores management system to ensure critical spares are always available.
- Regular reporting
- Participate in training and development of self and engineering team.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with all site contacts from operators, engineers, site management, suppliers etc.
- Support Continuous Improvement plan / activities.
- Experience working within a scheduling role absolutely essential
- Experience scheduling Engineers and service repairs is desirable
- Coordination and administration experience in a office type environment preferred
- Engineer scheduling / coordinating experience
- Used to working to tight deadlines and customer driven KPIs
Whats on offer:
- Growing and exciting business
- Being part of a team that has a track record of promoting and developing employees
- On site parking
- Long term career progression
- Family feel in the office