Assistant Business Advisory Services Accountant
Based In Jaipur, the role-holder will be part of a global accounting team that delivers high quality accounting service to clients. They will contribute to the company’s success and productivity by providing our clients with quality “record-to-report” accounting services. The role is busy and demanding but offers excellent opportunities. We’re an ACCA Approved Employer.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain computerised general ledgers, including dealing with high volumes of data entry and coding.
- Prepare bank reconciliations and submit reports for Assistant Managers to review and approve.
- Manage clients’ accounts payables, accounts receivables, payroll and fixed asset ledgers.
- Provide quality hands-on “record-to-report” accounting services and ensure excellent client relationships are maintained.
- Stay up to date with latest changes to indirect tax and payroll legislation by attending online webinars, reading relevant material, etc.
- Assist with other general book-keeping and accounting duties, as required.
Qualifications, Required Skills and Experience
- Qualified or part-qualified ACCA/CA with one-years’ experience in “record-to-report” accounting processes; OR M.Com/B.Com/MBA with 2+ years’ experience in “record-to-report” accounting processes (Essential).
- Xero Certified (Desirable).
- Good English written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastic, well organised, able to work in a reactive and fast paced environment, and prepared to work hard.
- Proficient with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Dropbox, Google Drive.
Apply for Assistant Business Advisory Services Accountant
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly