Payroll TUPE Specialist - Remote Working
Payroll TUPE Specialist - Remote Working / East Sussex / Accountancy / Human Resources
Our growing client based in East Sussex are seeking Payroll TUPE Specialist - Remote Working on a temporary contract, initially for 4 months.
Working closely Finance/Payroll team and the project HR leads the role of Payroll TUPE Specialist - Remote Working will be varied and involve supporting with the payroll process processing for staff TUPEd over to our client from their existing employer. Please apply for a full job briefing.
- Strong Payroll processing knowledge
- Ability to work remotely from home (equipment provided by client)
- Previous user of iTrent payroll software
- Knowledgeable in the actions of Tupe-ing staff
- Understanding of benefit changes when changing contract
£225 - £300 per day inclusive of holiday. Paid weekly.