We've recently partnered with a leading organisation in the search for a Risk Manager to join the team. This organisation is a fast growing business in Brighton and looking for high calibre individuals to join the team.
Our client is a well established, market leading business based in the centre of Brighton. They offer fantastic benefits and extensive progression opportunities.
- Accountable for the effective management of a team of six operators carrying out governance and oversight activities as well as contributing to ad hoc activities related to strategic plan.
- Responsible for producing high quality management insight reports on distributor activity a for senior management audience.
- Responsible for the lifecycle oversight & governance of all third-party relationships in line with regulatory requirements, internal policies, process and procedure frameworks.
- Appropriately identifies and flags process gaps in adherence to the Control Framework, and ensures remedies are put in place.
- Assesses all third parties against the requirements and controls of the framework to ensure the relevant processes and controls are applied for that type of distributor.
- Acts as a reference point/champion to the business for all queries on the control framework.
- Ensures on an ongoing basis that the control framework is fit for purpose.
- Contribute to a balanced risk and commercially aware, customer-centric culture which inspires and motivates colleagues across the team.
- Ensure contractual and commercial obligations are met and that all relationships are successfully designed, managed and governed.
- Point of contact for sales in relation to all Third Party & Affinity relationships to ensure all service issues and complaints are identified and acted upon.
- Produce appropriate management information in-line with agreed SLAs, including KPIs and monthly performance reports.
- To work with sales teams to accurately map third party key processes and controls and ensure standards are met and are uploaded to a central Process Repository.
- To document existing work instructions for all key processes and Risk Controls and work with Senior Managers and Learning and Development to train team members on these
- Team Management of up to 6 Analysts
- Monitoring the onboarding and due diligence measures, conduct monitoring in-life of our Brokers and Intermediaries ensuring that our risk is mitigated. To ensure there is regulatory and contractual compliance at all times under the umbrella of our Control Frameworks.
- The team investigate breaches and produce reporting/MI for decisioning by senior leadership.
- The team produce regular MI reporting to feed into senior Exec leadership and also into other committees such as compliance.
- Calls for someone who can manage a team but also be comfortable with the pace of change in an very fluid environment with commercial factors to consider.
- Navigate a complex matrix with a number of different key stakeholders
Up to £54,000 + fantastic benefits