This role includes supervising a bright, dynamic finance team for a busy and growing organisation. This position is a focal point for the business and will include a wide variety off responsibilities. It is a role for someone who enjoys varied responsibilities in their job, where no two days will be the same.
The client is a well known, successful organisation based in Hove, looking to add to their finance team. Our client has a fantastic working environment, ensuring all staff are well looked after. They can offer flexibility with home working and through out the pandemic have ensured all staff have been given everything to work in the best possible conditions to suit them.
- Manage a finance team of 3 or 4 people.
- To produce accurate, complete and timely monthly financial and management accounts
- To oversee the processing of payroll
- Participate in budget setting and re-forecasting to include rolling cash-flow monitoring and balance sheet projections
- To ensure the Finance Team maintain all appropriate records to meet legal and tax requirements from regulators
- To support the preparation of the statutory annual report and accounts, liaising closely with the External Auditors
- Will have experience managing a finance team
- Experience with management and stat accounts
- Experience of financial responsibility for a budget
- Proven administrative, leadership and management ability in the areas of strategic financial planning and organisational development
- Towards the end/Finalist of either ACCA/CIMA
Flexible working environment whenever possible
A competitive salary
Future opportunities of progression