This role is an exceptional opportunity within a newly formed team for an excellent West Sussex based organisation. This role will offer extensive progression opportunities for the right candidate and will be an exciting role for an active CIMA or ACCA studier.
Our client is renowned for its fantastic working environment and forward thinking approach. The business is continuously growing and has only excelled further during the pandemic. Our client offers their staff fantastic opportunities for progression will always look to promote from within when necessary.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Analysing postage costs by item to identify areas any billing errors or opportunities for improvement
- Analysing carriage costs by item to identify areas any billing errors or opportunities for improvement
- Preparing sections of the budget
- Building reports to compare performance against budget/forecast and/or prior periods in both MS Excel and budgeting tool
- Using BI tools to analyse business performance across a number of key areas to identify areas of improvement
- Supporting the creation of a data dictionary for consistent data definitions across the business
- Actively studying their CIMA or ACCA qualification (Study Support available)
- You will have had experience working in finance teams, ideally within an Finance Analyst role
- Have excellent IT skills particularly with Excel.
- Be resilient and flexible in your work
- Be an excellent problem solver who has a practical approach to their work
- You will possess a strong eye for detail and be passionate in finding ways of improving the business
- Extremely high standards of accuracy
On offer to the candidate:
- A competitive salary
- Study Support
- A fantastic working environment
- Extensive progression routes
- Exposure to all elements of FP&A