Fund Finance Assistant
Working in the Fund Finance Control team, you will be part of the team that provide financial and administrative monitoring of the private equity portfolios of Secondary, Early Secondary and Primary funds.
A world leading investment business with operations around the globe. Based in London.
Working in Fund Control, your duties will include:
- Monitoring daily cash flows
- Understand the financial cash flows and oversee administrators on accounting treatment
- Input the information in the IT systems (Efront, Business Objects)
- Managing cash
- Reconcile and analyse the cash positions to recommend distributions of capital calls
- Follow up of hedging contracts and FX gain/loss
- Preparing reportings
- Weekly cash meetings
- Management reports
- Support the financial officers in valuation and financial statements
- Manage the debt related tasks (covenants, reporting, repayments, interest calculation)
- Participate in projects to improve processes and interactions with the administrators
I am keen to from candidates with
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting
- Excellent academic record in their Degree and A Levels
- Wish to integrate a fast growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Prior experience in Investment / Funds advantageous
- Some accounting / reconciliation ability
Competitive salary and benefits package.
Career path with a world leading financial services business.