Senior Credit Controller
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Credit Controller to join a growing Manufacturing and Production business in St. Neots. The Senior Credit Controller will have full oversight of the ledger with the primary responsibility over the reduction of aged debt within the business which will have an impact on the continued success of the business.
An established Manufacturing and Production business who have continued to go from strength to strength in recent months. Based from St. Neots the business are able to provide a welcoming environment which is challenging but also highly rewarding in the work that they do.
The Senior Credit Controller will be:
- Drive the collection of all outstanding monies to ensure monthly targets are met
- Monthly accounts receivables reporting to the Credit Manager
- Participate in weekly cash collection review meetings
- Customer reconciliations for the accounts receivable ledger
- Conducting credit checks and setting credit limits for new and existing clients
- Resolution of customer account queries
- Completion of bank reconciliations
- Preparation of customer account statements
- Maintaining accurate records within the customer database
The successful candidate for the Senior Credit Controller will be:
- Previously experienced in a Manufacturing and Production, or similar environment
- Experienced in dealing with difficult customers as well as working well with internal stakeholders
- Proven in reducing aged debt and debtors days
- Confident user of Excel and comfortable handling a large amount of data
The successful candidate for the Senior Credit Controller will have the opportunity to directly impact the success of this St. Neots based business whilst earning a competitive salary and benefits package.