Risk Management Analyst - International Consultancy
Assist and support senior consultants in the delivery of RM assignments
Our client is an independent and impartial treasury and risk management consultancy.
Established for 30 years, they offer expert advice and practical support to corporates and financial sponsors worldwide - with offices in New York, London, Singapore and Sydney.
Their specialist skills and experience have helped their clients complete deals worth in excess of $185 billion. Their consultants add value by providing impartial advice and practical support on demand, helping companies reach the right decisions.
Support senior consultants in the definition and execution of appropriate interest rate, inflation, commodity and foreign exchange management projects.
- Model clients' interest rate, inflation, commodity and foreign exchange exposures.
- Produce client deliverables developing hedging strategies and indicative pricing.
- Develop forecasting and reporting models for cash liquidity and funding.
- Provide clients with mark-to-market valuations on current positions.
- Operate live market fed trading systems during trade executions
Qualified candidates should have at least 2 years' experience in FX and/or interest rate derivative markets.
- Ability to understand the financial risks faced by a business in order to ensure the definition of an appropriate risk management strategy.
- Experience acquired in the banking sector would be an advantage, although corporate treasury and/or consulting experience focused on risk management strategies is acceptable. * Entrepreneurial drive; a strong desire to grow the business and have direct impact on its success.
Competitive salary and benefits