Finance Business Partner
Leading Automotive brand on the outskirts of Milton Keynes are on the hunt for an Progressive Finance Business Partner to join their team during a huge period of growth and expansion.
We are partnering with a true global market leader within the Automotive sector. Recent market changes have presented huge challenges for the business but ultimately a massive opportunity for continued growth. They are looking for a Progressive Finance Business Partner to join the team and be part of this exciting growth.
Finance Business Partner Responsibilities:
- Monthly Reporting for site and regional functions
- Ensure the completeness and accuracy of monthly reporting
- Managing delivery of core data into financial systems to support reporting requirements including full control check and reconciliations
- Ensuring commercial explanations are fully understood for both financial and KPIs
- Working closely with commercial teams to improve reporting analytics of business performance
- Ownership of monthly balance sheet reconciliations for consumer P&L:
- Focus on ensuring checks and balances are in place for an accurate month end position
- Liaising across the business to ensure the balance sheet reflects business and Group finances expectations.
- Run variance analysis to explain commercial drivers behind forecast variance
- Assist with leading balance sheet month end review
Finance Business Partner Requirements:
- Part qualified accountant (with desire to complete a recognised accounting qualification) or equivalent experience
- Confidence to liaise with staff at all levels within the business
- Familiar with advance Excel functions and SAP
- Logistics/FMCG experience a bonus
Whats on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Part qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Opportunity to work for a true market leader
- On site parking
- Flexible working
- Work from home setup support