(Senior) Consultant - Anaplan Builder - Tax Management Consulting
As the pace of change and digital disruption on finance organizations, processes and technologies are increasing exponentially over time, we support our clients to define their digital finance strategy in line with the organization’s long-term goals.
On top of that, as new technologies proliferate, organizations are coming under pressure to rethink not just their finance strategy but also their entire digital transformation strategy. Therefore, at Deloitte, we advise our clients on how to leverage emerging technologies in order to rethink their finance strategy.
Therefore, we are looking for a (Senior) Consultant to further strengthen the Anaplan solution offering. The dedicated Anaplan team supports international companies in developing solutions for a wide range of strategic and operational use cases, with the help of the cloud-based planning platform Anaplan.
What will your typical day look like?
You will be reinforcing a leading team of highly skilled and Anaplan-certified consultants.
You will support our client in a wide range of various projects industry from strategy definition to implementation by:
- Being an active team member in various customer projects, covering full end-to-end delivery, starting at the initial identification of the requirements, through to the final handover to the customer’s operational teams
- Performing development of accurate planning and forecasting models as well as creation of meaningful management reporting solutions
- Analysis and documentation of the requirements, goals and challenges of the entire company and individual functional areas
- Creating solution concepts and process designs with the help of modern approaches such as Design Thinking
- Performing implementation using modern, cloud-based solutions, in various functional areas and in all major industries
- Working agile in Deloitte specialist teams, in close collaboration with areas such as Analytics, Predictive, Robotics…
About the team
You will join our team of technology consultants with an affiliation to tax matters (called Tax Management Consulting “TMC”). Our team consists of people with very diverse backgrounds. Some of us are data scientist, others are ERP system specialists (Oracle/SAP) and others are finance/tax process generalists. What unites us is our mission to solving complex tax problems using technology and adding value to our client’s tax teams by bringing high efficiency in their day to day processes.
Do you recognize yourself in the below description?
- Minimum 3 years professional or consulting experience in design and implementation of Enterprise Performance Management or BI/Analytics systems (Anaplan, Oracle, SAP, IBM Cognos, Tagetik or others) as part of presales or implementation consulting
- Understanding of modern EPM and BI systems - existing Anaplan knowledge is a plus, but not a prerequisite
- Good understanding of modern planning, costing, and/or reporting processes is a plus
- High analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Independent, creative and conscientious way of working as well as pronounced team orientation
- Very good presentation and communication skills in English as well as a high sales orientation and excellent direct contact with customers
- Willingness to travel is a plus
The goodies you can expect from us
- Flexible hours, remote working, on site gym
- Competitive salary, bonus and lots of other benefits such as a company car
- Endless learning and growing opportunities
- And did we already mention awesome colleagues?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.