Finance Business Partner
Working within the Commercial Finance team and reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be a true business partner. This will include profit and loss reporting ensuring the numbers are accurately presented and understood by non-financial stakeholders, for both actuals and forecasts/budgets.
In particular, our client prides themselves on operating reliably, communicating clearly and taking ownership of their work, having customer service at the heart of everything they do.
- Month end reporting for significant customer contract, and provide analysis and insight for the wider business to drive improved performance
- Production and review of profit and loss reporting by contract.
- Alongside the Finance Manager act as finance business partner to the wider business.
- Assist the development and implementation of improved management information, reporting tools and processes.
- Assist with forecasting and budget production for key customer account.
- Assist with projects associated with the implementation of a new ERP system.
- Support with profit protection and revenue assurance activity.
- Production and oversight of invoicing process.
- There will also be a significant element of the role in relation to implementation of process improvement activities linked to the recent implementation of a new financial system and revenue assurance activities.
- Finance Qualification (Qualified accountant) CIMA, ACA, ACCA, ICAS.
- Ability to challenge existing processes, simplify and streamline to obtain the required objective.
- Ability to use initiative to identify and tackle problems to ensure a simple solution is found.
- Advanced excel skills with the ability to interrogate large data sets.
- Ability to deliver objectives to deadline and prioritise workload accordingly.
- Ability to partner with non-financial stakeholders.
- Ability to explain complex financial concepts/information to those with a non financial background.
Competitive salary and package.
Fantastic development and progression opportunities.