Tax Manager/Assistant Manager
Get to know our Team
The Finance and Accounting team is an established team responsible for ensuring the efficient financial management and financial controls necessary to support all business activities. We make an impact by managing the activities essential to running the organization including accounting, finance, and tax matters. Our team is made up of professionals specialized in the areas of finance and accounting. If you are looking for challenges and working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, then you should join our team!
Get to know the Role
We are looking for a Tax Assistant Manager to manage tax matters for the Company, this also includes corporate tax, transfer pricing matters, indirect tax and direct tax matters. As the business expands, you will advise on any tax implications that arise from new business ventures and opportunities. We believe a successful candidate is knowledgeable technical professionals and should be someone who likes taking on challenges and working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, but if you believe you have what it takes then we’d love to hear from you either way. This role is required because all tax compliance related tasks are handled by this position, we need to ensure that we minimize tax risk in country. In return, you will get an opportunity to further your career in the Tax function, whereby you will be able to stay on and grow in this role.
- Prepare the tax computation, tax report, and tax submission to comply with revenue code, i.e. PND 3, PND 53, PND 54, PP 36, PP 30, PT40 (SBT)
- Responsible for Corporate Income Tax Calculation i.e. annual tax return, half-year tax estimation, and manage the whole process to ensure the tax returns submitted on time
- Perform tax reconciliations
- Work cross functions with accounting team and drives business to provide accurate information for tax compliance purposes
- Support and provide advice to other departments for issues related to accounting and tax
- Manage and liaise with Revenue Department on all tax matters to ensure tax compliance and prepare all paperwork
- Coordinate and troubleshoot for any issues arising with tax authorities, manage and make a solution for existing / New Tax issue
- To be a contact person with Tax Advisory Firm
- Ensure the company’s Executive team is aware of Tax exposure and impact from Asset disposals/structural business changes/Mergers and acquisitions etc.
- Support in tax configuration in accounting system
- Support in tax related automation improvement
- Perform tax health check and identify areas that have tax risk to mitigate exposures
- Keep up to date with changes to the taxation legislation
- Tax Reporting
- Other tax projects as they arise
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
The Must Haves
- 5-7 years of working experiences in Tax/Accounting field
- Bachelor’s Degree or above, within Accounting/Finance discipline
- Good communication skills oral and written in English
- Good knowledge on Thailand tax regulation is required
- Good knowledge of accounting & finance principles and practices
- Oracle experience is preferred, but not essential
- Attention to detail, accuracy and analytical skills
- Available to start working immediately will be advantage
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.