Associate Fund Accountant
- Support Blue River client leads on multiple Private Equity funds within various industries
- Maintain general ledger, Cash, Payables and Receivables
- Prepare Treasury cash disbursements for all entities
- Monitor daily banking transactions
- Maintain fixed assets register
- Produce cash & expense forecasting as needed
- Monitor and maintain internal controls
- Reconcile customer/vendor POs to billings
- Perform monthly closing entries and general ledger account reconciliations including inventory, proactively calculating estimates and accruals, recording journal entries as required.
- Analyze cost accounting data and assist with cycle count/physical inventories
- Analyze manufacturing costs and prepare regular reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs and weighted average
- Responsible for hands-on cost accounting, for multiple projects.
- Monitor, update and maintain all aspects of the inventory valuation system and ERP system.
- Investigate cycle counting variances and resolve issues.
- Handle daily/routine client information requests and fulfill ad-hoc requests as needed
- Manage and prioritize work tasks to meet competing deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance with 3.0 GPA
- 0-4 years of experience in Fund Accounting
- Ability to provide exceptional client service
- Ability to collaborate with others in a team environment
- Ability to produce high quality work product and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Ability to work overtime as needed to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of QuickBooks, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Additional information
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Blue River Partners, LLC is the preeminent outsourced service provider to the alternative asset management industry. We provide innovative back-office solutions to asset managers across the full spectrum of structures, strategies and asset classes.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.