Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis (Business)
Get to know the Role:
You will be part of the Regional FP&A team supporting GrabFood, one of the fastest growing business verticals within Grab, as well as GrabKitchen and GrabMart, our latest ventures within GrabFood. As a Regional FP&A partner, you will be expected to work directly with the Regional Heads of the businesses and the country leaders to help formulate and refine the strategy and financial projections for the business. Key success factors for this role include strong analytical skills, good communication and presentation skills, good business acumen and ability to work independently in a start-up environment.
The day-to-day activities:
- Support and manage the budgeting, forecasting and long-term planning process for the assigned businesses with input from key business stakeholders and the Regional Head of FP&A.
- Track and monitor actual KPIs and financial performance against budget / forecast and provide insights into opportunities and risks to the business teams in a timely manner.
- Develop financial models and build business cases to evaluate new business ideas.
- Work closely with wider FP&A and Accounting teams to help improve reporting processes and tools (including but not limited to budgeting systems, management reporting systems and other financial reporting interfaces).
- Perform ad-hoc analysis where required to assist in management decision making.
- Active involvement in new initiatives or projects as required.
- Able to deal with multiple stakeholders across all management levels.
- Able to identify key business drivers and provide insightful analysis to help the business to grow top line revenues and manage costs.
- Experienced in working in a fast-paced environment with high performing teams.
The must haves:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance (or related)
- Advanced Excel/Gsheet skills in building complex financial models and experience with using TM1 system.
- Ability to translate business requirements / queries into financial analysis and financial projections/models.
- More than 5 years of experience in financial/business analysis and supporting business teams. Preferably with experience in business partnering.
- Strong sense of ownership to see projects to completion.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Strong integrity and not afraid to raise concerns or highlight opportunities.
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively “outside the box”
For further information, and to
apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.