Role & Responsibilities:-
- Corporate Tax Compliance
- Preparation of provisional tax computation for yearly income tax estimation (CP204) and revision of tax estimate (CP204A);
- Monitoring of monthly tax instalment payment;
- Withholding tax compliance, including advising finance team on the withholding tax applicability on foreign payment and the filing of withholding tax forms;
- Manage tax provision & deferred tax process
- Indirect Tax Compliance
- Bi-monthly Service Tax reconciliation & filing;
- Provide tax advice to the business and local finance team on the Service Tax implication on new product launch
- Transfer pricing;
- Monitoring of tax incentive conditions (pioneer status);
- Provide internal tax training to internal stakeholders;
- Review of the tax clause in business contract
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Additional professional qualification e.g. CTIM, ACCA, MIA will be an advantage
- Experience in handling both direct & indirect tax in Malaysia
- Experience working in accounting firms is preferred
- Commercial experience
- Minimum 8 years of tax experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Hands-on and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to handle stress and work under tight deadline.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.