Assistant Manager, GFG Audit
Get to know our Team:
- Internal Audit is an independent function within Grab that provides an objective assurance and advisory role to Grab’s senior management.
- We use a systematic, disciplined risk-based approach to evaluate and assess Grab’s risks, processes and internal controls.
- Reflecting Grab’s entrepreneurial spirit, Internal Audit covers multiple businesses and technology areas.
Get to know the Role:
- As Assistant Manager of GFG Audit, you are responsible to effectively execute audits and risk advisory activities of the GFG, which covers financial products such as credit/lending, payments, insurance, investment, and wider banking services.
- You report directly to the Head of GFG Audit, and work in a team of 5 auditors who are specialised in the audits of activities in Grab Financial Group.
- We seek a candidate who brings excellent audit and risk advisory experience to complement the GFG Audit team, in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- You effectively execute audits, including the design of audit work steps to evaluate the risks associated with governance, financial, operational, regulatory, and business continuity.
The day-to-day activities:
- Support the Head of GFG Audit as part of the Financial Audit team.
- Work with the GFG Audit team, focusing on all risks arising from the activities of the Grab Financial Group.
- Plan and perform risk-based assessments, understand and evaluate the business environment, related controls and processes.
- Prepare draft/ final report and participate in the presentation of audit findings.
- Develop and maintain business relations with Grab Financial Group management, and be the trusted risk advisor on control related matters.
The must haves:
- Bachelor's degree in accountancy, finance or equivalent, with professional certification (e.g., CPA, ACCA, CIA) as an added advantage.
- 8-10 years of audit and risk advisory (including Sarbanes-Oxley) experience.
- Strong knowledge of MAS regulatory requirements.
- Excellent command of English.
- Proficiency in productivity tools (email, calendar, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Located in Singapore, and ability to travel for work when required.
Experience and knowledge in the following:
- Excellent financial auditing skills, with strong confidence for interaction with stakeholders.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.