Accounts Payable and Treasury Analyst
Accounts Payable duties
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following:
- Manage the full accounts payable cycle from receipt of invoices to payment; including coding invoices, matching purchase orders, obtaining approval, and entering the invoices into the accounting system.
- Process employee expense reports, including verification of receipts and coding.
- Prepares batch payment runs, transfers, and transactions.
- Responsible for monthly accounts payable journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ensure all accounts payable policies and procedures are adhered to including travel and related expenses, vendor approval and invoice processing.
- Responsible for compliance and reporting.
- Responsible for record retention of all accounts payable documents.
- Manage vendor relations and build effective partnerships.
- Partner with management to identify and implement process improvements
- Assist team with gathering support for all audits, including pulling documentation.
- Investigates and resolves problems associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders.
- Receives, researches and resolves a variety of routine internal and external inquiries concerning account status, including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to appropriate persons.
- Assist in ad hoc projects as needed.
- Processing various treasury payments in the company’s suite of banking systems.
- Reporting and analysis of daily cash position.
- Cash forecast monitoring.
- Issue resolution with accounts payable/receivables teams.
- Management of direct debits and standing order payments.
- Bank interest reporting.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education/Experience: The ideal candidate will offer:
- Bachelor’s degree or similar in the related area.
- +3 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Understanding of general accounting principles.
- Intermediate IT proficiency with a strong emphasis on Microsoft Excel.
- Adherence to tight deadlines and quick turnaround for accounting deliverables.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, vendors, and associates.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to develop and maintain an organised structure.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic environment where adaptability is imperative.
- Accurate with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in eBusiness, Adest and Sun is desirable.