Head, Mobility Internal Audit
Get to know our Team:
- Internal Audit is an independent function within Grab that provides an objective assurance and advisory role to Grab’s senior management.
- We use a systematic, disciplined risk-based approach to evaluate and assess Grab’s risks, processes and internal controls.
- Reflecting Grab’s entrepreneurial spirit, Internal Audit covers multiple businesses and technology areas.
Get to know the Role:
- As the Head of Mobility Audit, you are primarily responsible to effectively manage all audits and risk advisory activities that cover the associated risks within the Mobility business within Grab.
- You report directly to the Head of Internal Audit and manage a team of 5 auditors who are specialized in the Mobility business within Grab.
- We seek a candidate who brings excellent audit and risk advisory experience to lead the Mobility Audit team, in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- You effectively plan, manage, and execute audits, including the design of audit work steps to evaluate the risks associated with governance, financial, operational, regulatory, and business continuity.
The day-to-day activities:
- Support the Head of Internal Audit as part of the Core Internal Audit Management Team.
- Lead the Mobility Audit team, focusing on all risks arising from the Mobility business in South East Asia.
- Plan and perform risk-based assessments, understand and evaluate the business environment, related controls, and processes.
- Review draft/ final report and participate in the presentation of audit findings.
- Develop and maintain business relations with senior levels of management, and be the trusted risk advisor on control related matters.
The must haves:
- Bachelor's degree in accountancy, finance or equivalent, with professional certification (e.g., CPA, ACCA, CIA) as an added advantage.
- 12-15 years of audit and risk advisory (including Sarbanes-Oxley) experience.
- Excellent command of English, with high level of competency in Bahasa Melayu.
- Ability to lead and manage, locally and remotely, a team of 5 internal auditors.
- Proficiency in productivity tools (email, calendar, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and ability to travel for work when required.
Experience and knowledge in the following:
- Leadership skills, with strong confidence for interaction with senior stakeholders.
- Knowledgeable with current industry standards, and has strong relationships with private sector counterparts.
- Existing network of private and public sector contacts.
For further information, and to
apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.